Join Today! ICTS membership can make an impact on your research and career.
Benefits of Membership
- Connect and Collaborate: Find collaborators within and across institutions
- Research Services: Connect with diverse resources and consulting services
- Funding Programs: Gain exclusive access to internal grant funding programs
- Education and Training: Participate in clinical and translational science training programs
ICTS members are in the know! As a member, you will receive the ICTS Digest, a monthly publication with the latest news, events, awards, and funding opportunities across our CTSA as well as other timely communications on ICTS resources available to you.
Details of Membership
Membership in the ICTS consists of Full Members and Associate Members. Individuals from ICTS partner institutions can be “full members” only if they meet the appropriate criteria listed below.
Full Members are:
- Faculty members from one of the ICTS partner institutions. These individuals are involved in developing and/or conducting research projects and act as principal investigators, co-investigators, collaborators or consultants.
- Pre-Doctoral Students/Trainees: Students and trainees participating in a pre-doctoral training program provided through Washington University or one of the ICTS partner institutions.
- Post-Doctoral Students/Trainees: Students and trainees participating in a post-doctoral training program provided through Washington University or one of the ICTS partner institutions.
Associate Members* are:
- Research Staff: These individuals organize and conduct research studies at Washington University or an ICTS partner institution. Research staff may include positions such as study coordinators, research assistants, statisticians or technicians.
- Administrative Staff: This includes individuals who support investigators and research staff. For example, administrative coordinators who schedule ICTS services on behalf of the study coordinator or principal investigator. Grant administrators, secretaries, and other support staff who enter ICTS core services into tracking systems are included in this category.
- Other Stakeholders: This includes individuals who are otherwise involved in clinical and translational research and would like to receive ICTS communications.
*Associate Members are not included in the list of members presented under the Membership section of this website.
Responsibilities of Membership:
- Provide requested information when using ICTS cores and services
- Log publications and awards resulting from use of ICTS cores and services and respond to ICTS tracking and evaluation requests
- Acknowledge NIH Funding for all publications and projects that use any ICTS core or service