In concert with our mission, the ICTS supports the acceleration of genomic discovery to diagnose diseases, thereby improving human health. To accomplish this goal, the ICTS developed a precision health function dedicated specifically to genomics.
The ICTS Precision Health goals include:
- Making genomic resources more accessible and useful to a wide variety of researchers
- Facilitating formation of multidisciplinary teams who will use genomics in both bench-to-bedside and bedside-to-bench research, and
- Educating the translational research workforce, health care providers, patients, and the public regarding the use of genomics in clinical and translational research.
- Community Outreach Impact: Learn more about how the Precision Health function develops outreach endeavors to broaden our impact within the community.
Precision Health (PH)
- Contact: Jenny McKenzie
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org