The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital and the Washington University Institute of Clinical and Translational Sciences are proud to announce the 15th annual Clinical and Translational Research Funding Program (CTRFP). The CTRFP provides ICTS members with the opportunity to apply for funds that promote the translation of scientific discoveries into improvement in human health.
- Online Competitive Letter of Intent deadline: Monday, June 28, 2021 (by 5pm CT)
- Selected investigators invited to apply: Monday, July 26, 2021
- Application deadline: Tuesday, September 7, 2021 (by 5pm CT)
- Proposal peer review: October 2021
- Award decisions: November 2021
- Award start date: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
Overview and Letter of Intent materials:
- 2021 CTRFP Program Overview (pdf)
- 2021 CTRFP Letter of Intent Instructions (pdf). The REDCap link to submit a Letter of Intent is included in this document.
Awards will be considered for one-year projects in these categories:
- Clinical/Translational (up to $50,000 direct costs)
- Community-Engaged Research (up to $50,000 direct costs)
- Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design (up to $25,000 direct costs)