The Washington University Institute of Clinical and Translational Sciences is proud to announce the 17th annual Clinical and Translational Research Funding Program (CTRFP). The CTRFP provides ICTS members with the opportunity to apply for funds that promote the translation of scientific discoveries into improvements in human health.
- Competitive Letter of Intent deadline: Monday, June 26, 2023 (by 5pm CT)
- Selected investigators invited to apply: Friday, July 28, 2023
- Application deadline: Tuesday, September 5, 2023 (by 5pm CT)
- Proposal peer review: October 2023
- Award decisions: November 2023
- Award start date: Friday, March 1, 2024
Overview and Letter of Intent materials:
- 2023 CTRFP Program Overview (pdf)
- 2023 CTRFP Letter of Intent Instructions (pdf). The REDCap link to submit a Letter of Intent is included in this document.
Awards will be considered for one-year projects in these categories:
- Clinical/Translational (up to $50,000 direct costs)
- Community-Engaged Research (up to $50,000 direct costs)
- Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design (up to $25,000 direct costs)