The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital and the Washington University Institute of Clinical and Translational Sciences are proud to announce the 14th annual Clinical and Translational Research Funding Program (CTRFP). The CTRFP provides ICTS members with the opportunity to apply for funds that promote the translation of scientific discoveries into improvement in human health.
- Online Competitive Letter of Intent deadline: Monday, July 6, 2020 (by 5pm CT)
- Selected investigators invited to apply: Tuesday, July 21, 2020
- Application deadline: Tuesday, September 1, 2020 (by 5pm CT)
- Proposal peer review: September/October 2020
- Award decisions: November 2020
- Award start date: Tuesday, March 1, 2021
Overview and Letter of Intent materials:
- 2020 CTRFP Program Overview (pdf)
- 2020 CTRFP Letter of Intent Instructions (pdf). The REDCap link to submit a Letter of Intent is included in this document.
Awards will be considered for one-year projects in these categories:
- Clinical/Translational (up to $50,000 direct costs)
- Community-Engaged Research (up to $50,000 direct costs)
- Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design (up to $25,000 direct costs)