The Washington University Institute of Clinical and Translational Sciences is proud to announce the 16th annual Clinical and Translational Research Funding Program (CTRFP). The CTRFP provides ICTS members with the opportunity to apply for funds that promote the translation of scientific discoveries into improvements in human health.
- Competitive Letter of Intent deadline: Monday, June 27, 2022 (by 5pm CT)
- Selected investigators invited to apply: Friday, July 29, 2022
- Application deadline: Tuesday, September 6, 2022 (by 5pm CT)
- Proposal peer review: October 2022
- Award decisions: November 2022
- Award start date: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
Overview and Letter of Intent materials:
- 2022 CTRFP Program Overview (pdf)
- 2022 CTRFP Letter of Intent Instructions (pdf). The REDCap link to submit a Letter of Intent is included in this document.
Awards will be considered for one-year projects in these categories:
- Clinical/Translational (up to $50,000 direct costs)
- Community-Engaged Research (up to $50,000 direct costs)
- Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design (up to $25,000 direct costs)