Note that some services of the RDP (Research Forums; Scientific Editing Service) will be unavailable between 12/15/2020-04/15/2021.
The goal of Research Development Program is to provide support for investigators seeking to accelerate and augment the quality and impact of their clinical and translational science research. Centralized resources and services include:
- Research Navigation provides personalized consultation to advise ICTS members on available resources (ICTS Cores, educational options, and funding).
- Research Forum Program supports interactive feedback and project development with experts and core/service specialists on grant research design – connecting investigators to collaborators, mentors, and resources.
- Scientific Editing Service is supported by the ICTS and the Department of Medicine to work with ICTS members to strengthen and clarify their extramural grant applications.
- NIH Mock Study Section provides bi-annual review of clinical and translational R, K and F series grants. Applications are reviewed and scored by three faculty and other study section members with feedback distributed prior to NIH grant deadlines.
- WUSTL Grants Library is a centralized resource for grant writings containing stock language, tools and awarded NIH, DoD, and foundation grants.